In our effort to make disciples of all nations, we will support ongoing mission efforts of the Cooperative Program. Since 1925, Southern Baptists have been partnering together to touch the world through Cooperative Program (CP) Missions. CP Missions allows affiliating Southern Baptist churches to work together to fulfill the Great Commission.
- CP Missions supports the mission and evangelistic efforts of state conventions.
- CP Missions undergirds the work of almost 3,500 international missionaries in 153 countries through the International Missions Board (IMB).
- CP Missions supports the North American Mission Board (NAMB) and its partners, who support 5,081 missions personnel working on our continent to fulfill the Great Commission.
- CP Missions supports the work of the six SBC seminaries in their effort to equip future missionaries, pastors, and church leaders.
- CP Missions also supports the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission, the GuideStone Financial Resources, and the Southern Baptist Foundation