What is a Discipleship Group?
• A group of about 3-5 Christians of the same gender who meet regularly
What do Discipleship Groups do?
• Read, study, and memorize Scripture together
• Pray intensively and intentionally for one another
• Build spiritual friendship and accountability
• Live on mission together and multiply
How do I start or join a Discipleship Group?
• Find a few people of the same gender and commit to meeting regularly. The best way to start a Discipleship Group is by building relationships in your Sunday Small Group or area of ministry service